Stucki has been conducting leadership and team-building seminars since 1984. Before that, founder Robert Stucki, an engineer by training, headed specialist teams as a corporate executive. A mountain guide in his spare time, he also had the chance to lead crack teams under extreme conditions. In doing so, he observed striking differences in team dynamics in terms of full use of potential, enthusiasm for the task at hand, and mutual acceptance and support of another. These observations coupled with his awareness of the crucial importance of social competence for executives led him to develop leadership seminars that both demand and encourage an equal use of muscle, heart, and mind.
The Stucki Group is based in Thun (Switzerland). Its affiliates, specialized in team-building and leadership seminars, are located in Thun and Yverdon (Switzerland), Carcavelos (Iberia) and Port of Spain (Trinidad/www.aegistt.com).
The Group’s staff is international and multilingual. Due to their personal business and/or management experience, our facilitators are able to find the optimal training formula for each customer’s needs. The Stucki Group is a member of the global Association for Experiential Education (AEE).
Stucki Corporate Culture
Stucki's Corporate Culture is marked by
- focusing on people
- mutual trust and respect
- everybody is different and unique
- complement and meet each other halfway
- having the same demands on ourselves as we have on others
- an atmosphere that is both encouraging and demanding
- giving each other feedback
- a sporting, humorous spirit combined with a result-oriented, professional approach to work
- being flexible
- being dedicated to continuous learning
Products/Methods «It's all about people»
Benefits to you
Our training programmes exercise a decisive influence on the success of your organization and are aimedat
- Creating, through shared experience, an organization based on trust.
- Making your strategic vision become a living organizational culture.
- Understand how change processe works and be able to manage it successfully.
- You are supported in your endeavour to build bridges between different cultures.
- Transforming groups of specialists into real teams.
- Helping participants to learn and understand how to exploit their energy to the full.
- Earning while Learning in our project manager and executives programmes (see case studies)
- We come from various business backgrounds and can therefore focus our training programmes on known
realities and the everyday life of your organization.
- We create an active learning environment (as opposed to a teaching one) that is both encouraging and
fascinating, while at the same time conveying security.
- We strive to be a living example of successful teamwork.
- We are multi-cultural, international and multi-lingual.
We are convinced that for personal development, people need feedback.
360° feedback, is the process in which you evaluate yourself on a set of criteria, your team manager evaluat4s you, ass do your colleagues and clients. You receive a gap analysis detailing how you perceive yourself versus how others perceive you. Group and/or one-on-one coaching sessions are then utilized to guide the development process. Together with you, we select who should be involved and can set the evaluation criteria or use our own standardized version of the tool.
The Type of criteria used in the assessment are related to:
- Task proficiency in direct relation to ones duties
- Knowledge - familiarity with job, industry, company
- Behaviours - patterns in relating to the environment (for example, motivation and optimism)
Not being assessed:
- Personality traits or styles
Benefits to the individual:
- Is an essential feedback for personal growth and learning
- Helps individuals to understand how others perceive them
- Uncovers blind spots
- Individuals cha gain clarity on personal performance and career development
- Feeds back quantifiable data on soft skills
Benefits to the team:
- Enhances the team environment as people discover how to relate better to each other
- Better communication between team members
- Higher levels of trust
- Supports teamwork by involving team members in the development process
- Helps to identify potential breakdown stimuli huts reduces potential weak points
- Increases team effectiveness
Benefits to the Organisation:
- Promotes growth and development from within
- Reinforces corporate culture by linking criteria to the organisational leadership competencies and the
- Motivates employees and facilitates career development
- Improves customer service by having clients contributions in the evaluation process
- Relevant training with a return on investment
Coaching programmes are designed to broaden and deepen the transformation resulting from Stucki's training and development activities.
This on-going professional support increases individual and group capacity to achieve their objectives, by.
- Fully clarifying objectives and priorities
- Defining expectations, resources and deadlines
- Revealing and capitalising on competencies, strengths, talents and potentials
- Facing obstacles and seeing them in a new light
- Assessing the influences of environment and culture
- Increasing self-awareness and challenging assumptions
- Exploring novel solutions to problems and implementing them
- Encouraging continuous action throughout the coaching process
Coaching programs may also include 360 Degree Feedback or Personal Profile Analysis tools for greater insights and awareness of personal behaviour preferences and styles and perceived behaviour.
We use theoretical models as tools to support and reinforce our action oriented learning and to offer a concrete support of the principles which participants learn. These models serve to describe a system by attributing an internal structure or framework which may be used as a reference to explain and help the participant understand the properties of that system.
The models reduce the complex systems into more basic components facilitating ones understanding and comprehension of a situation or experience.
Examples of the models we utilise are:
- Drexler-Sibbet Team Performance Model
- Johari Window and Feedback
- Four-Room House of Change
- Conflict Resolution Model
- Out-of-Box Thinking Model
- 360° Feedback
- Thomas International & DISC Personal Profile Analysis
- Systemic Project Analysis
- Project Management Institute: Body of Knowledge (PMIBoK)
Examples of training